Did you know these Ecommerce Website Facts?
- In 2013 UK Consumers spent £91 Billion at retail online
- In 2013 mobile accounted for 27% of all online sales
- In 2014 both of those figures are expected to increase significantly
Online retail means being able to keep your shop open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week..... But attracting business in this very competitive environment can be tough, and keeping them on your site all the way through to completing a transaction can be even tougher. Having a highly intuitive, clear and visually pleasing site is essential for captivating prospective customers and our easy to navigate ecommerce websites will help to keep those customer on your site so they are more likely to make a purchase.
At Luminous Design we use Magento as our platform for building Ecommerce websites. Magento is developed and updated as an open source ecommerce development platform by EBay. Among other benefits, it boasts fantastic security to ensure all your transactions are safely handled, promoting buyer confidence which in turn generates increased sales. We also offer hosting services tailored specifically to running a high traffic ecommerce website, and ecommerce strategy solutions to help make the most out of your online business.
Some of the features Luminous Design can offer to Ecommerce clients
- - Responsive Design - Mobile & Tablet Ready
- - Inventory Management
- - Customer Wish list
- - Filter / Search Functions
- - Configurable / Multiple Option products
- - Product customisation
- - Integration with Channel Advisor
- - Advanced administration control panel
- - SSL/HTTPS Secure payments
- - Multiple Payment Options including PayPal, SagePay, Google Checkout
- - Seperate Customer Groups for Trade Accounts
- - Integrated Blogging and Newsletters for Site Promotion
- - Multiple Admin Users With Different Access Levels